NSK 608dw Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
In bearings of this type, the cylindrical rollers are in linear contact with the raceways. They have a high radial load capacity and are suitable for high speeds.
There are different types designated as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF (for single-row bearings), NNU, and NN (for double-row bearings depending on the design or absence of side ribs).
The outer and inner rings of all types are separable.
Some cylindrical roller bearings have no ribs on either the inner or outer ring, so the rings can move axially relative to each other. These can be used as free-end bearings. Cylindrical roller bearings, in which either the inner or outer rings has two ribs and the other ring has one, are capable of taking some axial load in one direction Double-row cylindrical roller bearings have high radial rigidity and are used primarily for precision machine tools.
- 1500 mm x 2300 mm x 800 mm ISB NNU 41/1500 M/W33 cylindrical roller bearings
- Normal Duty
- 76.2 mm
- 110 mm x 200 mm x 38 mm NACHI NUP 222 cylindrical roller bearings
- Set Screw Collar
- 35 mm
- 95 mm x 145 mm x 24 mm FAG NU1019-M1 cylindrical roller bearings
- Standard Duty
- 2.1563 in
- AST NU1030 M cylindrical roller bearings
- 2.7500 in
- 70 mm x 125 mm x 24 mm KOYO NUP214 cylindrical roller bearings
- Click here
- 1 in
- 200 mm x 360 mm x 98 mm NACHI NU 2240 E cylindrical roller bearings
- 1200 (sfm)
- 5/8 in
- 90 mm x 160 mm x 40 mm NSK NU2218 ET cylindrical roller bearings
- 4-3/4 in
- 35 mm x 80 mm x 21 mm NTN NU307E cylindrical roller bearings
- 1.4375 in
- 100 mm x 150 mm x 67 mm SKF C 5020 V cylindrical roller bearings