NSK 608dw Bearing
Spherical Roller Bearings
Spherical Roller Bearings with hardened steel cages deliver greater fatigue strength, increased wear-resistance and tougher protection against shock and acceleration.
Spherical Roller Bearings with brass cages provide extra strength and durability in the most unrelenting conditions, including extreme shock and vibration, high acceleration forces and minimal lubrication.
A spherical roller bearing is a rolling-element bearing that permits rotation with low friction, and permits angular misalignment. Typically these bearings support a rotating shaft in the bore of the inner ring that may be misaligned in respect to the outer ring. The misalignment is possible due to the spherical internal shape of the outer ring and spherical rollers. Despite what their name may imply, spherical roller bearings are not truly spherical in shape. The rolling elements of spherical roller bearings are mainly cylindrical in shape, but have a profile that makes them appear like cylinders that have been slightly over-inflated.
- 300 mm x 580 mm x 208 mm ISB 23264 EKW33+OH3264 spherical roller bearings
- 4.438 Inch | 112.725
- 380 mm x 560 mm x 180 mm SKF 24076 CC/W33 spherical roller bearings
- 207 SERIES (204 - 20
- K / DI
- 400 mm x 650 mm x 250 mm FAG 24180-B-K30 spherical roller bearings
- Needle Roller Bearin
- 360 mm x 600 mm x 243 mm NTN 24172BK30 spherical roller bearings
- FYH BEARING UNITS
- Toyana 23172 KCW33+H3172 spherical roller bearings
- With Pilot
- 65 mm x 140 mm x 48 mm FBJ 22313 spherical roller bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- 400 mm x 600 mm x 148 mm FAG 23080-K-MB+H3080 spherical roller bearings
- QA1 PRECISION PRODUC
- Toyana 23020MW33 spherical roller bearings
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete